|THE NEW GHOSTBUSTERS|
Ian, Anthony, Crazy Lady, Old Man Blumpkin
Ian and Anthony are trick-or-treating and go to a lady's house to get candy. However, because of their costumes, the lady thinks that they're real Ghostbusters and asks them to get rid of a ghost in her house, saying that she'll pay anything. To make a quick buck, Ian and Anthony just lie about being real Ghostbusters. The boys go inside a room and they just pretend to fight a ghost and Anthony throws down a vase before telling the lady that the ghost is dead. The lady was initially relieved when she enters, but she becomes horrified by the vase Anthony had broke, which had her husband's ashes inside. Ian lied to her that the ghost broke the vase.
Later at home, Anthony is organizing the money, which is shown that they got a lot of money, and Ian goes to get something out of the microwave. Ian takes out the bag of peas and asks Anthony where the scissors are, but manages to find them anyway. Anthony suddenly screams, causing Ian to accidently throw the scissors as he turns around. The scissors impale Anthony's head, killing him. Anthony then becomes a ghost. Ian then suggests a plan, but Anthony can already tell that Ian was going to suggest that they should "haunt people so [they] can charge them a bunch of money to get rid of [Anthony] so [they'd] get super rich." Ian becomes surpised and thinks ghosts can read minds, but Anthony says that Ian's plans are always "unoriginal and half-baked." Ian lies about not coming up with the previous idea and suggests another plan, but Anthony can already tell that Ian was also going to suggest they "haunt people and while they're distracted just steal their money." Ian then agrees and Anthony offers a high five. However, Ian goes through Anthony's ghost as he gives the high five, hitting the wall.
Ian and Anthony enter Old Man Blumpkin's house, where Anthony reminds Ian that Blumpkin has a heart condition and should be easy on him. Unfortunately, Blumpkin spots the boys and threatens them with a rifle. Anthony asks how they can see them, pointing out that "only ghosts can see other ghosts." Blumpkin explains that he just died. However, Ian remembers that Anthony said that only ghosts can see other ghosts and realizes that he can see Anthony and Blumpkin. Anthony tells Ian that he doesn't remember an accident happening to Ian last week. Anthony starts to tell Ian that last week, Ian died in a car accident because he was texting while driving. Anthony tells Ian to think about everything that happened earlier. Several clips show earlier points in the video, but show that Ian never really was there except for when he had the bag of peas and scissors,which in Anthoy's eyes were floating. Ian realizes what has become of him and says, "So that means... that I'm actually..." Anthony and Blumpkin smile thinking Ian finally knows the truth...
Then Ian continues "Mexican?"Anthony and Blumpkin facepalm their faces along with the appropriate message: DOUBLE FACEPALM'D! before the credits roll.
Ian asked Anthony, "So what is it like being dead?". Anthony replied that it is pretty much the same except he doesn't have to wear underwear anymore.
Director-M. Night Shyamalan
Writer-M. Night Shyamalan
Producer-M. Night Shyamalan
Associate Producer-M. Night Shyamalan
Assistant Director-M. Night Shyamalan
Director of Photography-M. Night Shyamalan
Script Supervisor-M. Night Shyamalan
Twist Ending Supervisor-M. Night Shyamalan
Second Unit Director-M. Night Shyamalan
Best Boy-M. Night Shyamalan
Frozen Pea Farmer-M. Night Shyamalan
Gaffer-M. Night Shyamalan
Giraffer-M. Night Shyamalan
Animal Trainer-M. Night Shyamalan
Craft Services-M. Night Shyamalan
Debugger-M. Night Shyamalan
Violin Soloist-M. Night Shyamalan
Editor-M. Night Shyamalan
VFX Supervisor-M. Night Shyamalan
Location Manager-M. Night Shyamalan
Casting-M. Night Shyamalan
Dance Captain-M. Night Shyamalan
Movie Idea Recycler-M. Night Shyamalan
Boom Operator-M. Night Shyamalan
Candy Sampler-M. Night Shyamalan
Lady in the Water-M. Night Shyamalan
Translater-M. Night Shyamalan
Intern-M. Night Shyamalan
Fluffer-M. Night Shyamalan
Suspense Accents-M. Night Shyamalan
Focus Puller-M. Night Shyamalan
Stunt Double-M. Night Shyamalan
Butt Double-M. Night Shyamalan
Telephone Operator-M. Night Shyamalan
Foley Artist-M. Night Shyamalan
M. Night Shyamalan's Assistant-M. Night Shyamalan
Makeup Provided By-M. Night Shyamalan
Human Ashes Provided By-M. Night Shyamalan's Mom
Computer Graphics-M. Night Shyamalan
Level Designer-M. Night Shyamalan
Meat Tenderizer-M. Night Shyamalan
Bread Trimmer-M. Night Shyamalan
Half-Pipe Designer-M. Night Shyamalan
Credits Writer-M. Night Shyamalan
Turd Burgaler-M. Night Shyamalan
- The same ghost sound was from The Haunting.
- The way how Ian died was probably why in some states,(or countries) texting while driving is banned/illegal.
- The thing that Ian took out of the microwave was a family sized pack of green peas.
- Near Old Man Blumpkin's body is a Playgirl magazine with Anthony on the cover, "Smosh" is written in white bold letters.
- The "Facepalmed" joke is a popular joke, and was first seen in Smosh in the website exclusive to "X-Mas: Osama's First Christmas" Osama calls a mistletoe a missle taped to his toe, then Anthony and Ian Facepalm eachother.
- The ending caption is similar to the How To Series Videos
- When lan is texting Anthony, Anthony's last name is not "Padilla", it's "Padildo". This would happen again in various videos such as WORST ID PHOTO EVER! and That Damn Movie!
- And lan's phone name says "CrackBerry" instead of "BlackBerry"
- Ian's phone's battery is at a range of one bar left
- During the video, it is shown that ghosts are invisible to humans but can also pick up and interact with material objects while the objects themselves stay visible. But Ian's Ghostbuster costume should be visible to people because he wasn't wearing them when he died.
- All the credits are to M. Night Shyamalan, but the human ashes are to M. Night Shyamalan's Mom
- Ian not existing can be obviously shown since the woman said, "Are you a real ghostbuster?" instead of "Are you two real ghostbusters?" Also, the woman was only staring right at Anthony.
- When Ian and Anthony high five each other and Ian hits the wall after walking through Anthony because he's a ghost, how come they didn't high five, since Ian was also a ghost at the time.
- Old Man Blumpkin can be seen to have been masturbating before he died.
- Old Man Blumpkin's dead body can be seen next to a copy of Smosh magazine.
- "Thanks for subscribing. And don't worry about that ghost that's looking at you. Right in your closet. Licking it's lips."
Shut Up! Opening
- "...[Ghost sounds] SHUT UP!"