- He's a total badass. ( Like Solid Snake but with the opposite genes)
- He has a Metal Gear REX in his arsenal that could potentially be used as a final smash.
- Baby dragons would be easy prey for him.
- A REX wouldn't fit inside a bubble.
- Liquid Snake has a plethora of allies he can use as backup.
- As shown in Game of Thrones, Baby dragons are formidable beasts.
- With the use of the mechanics and logic of Bubble Bobble, they could trap the REX in a giant bubble and simply pop it to vanish the Metal Gear.
- The dragons have a nutrutious diet allowing them to grow to their full potential.
- Bubble Bobble has backup too, another Bubble Bobble
- With the combination of the two, they can capture their opponents in super bubbles.
Battletoads (Jovenshire) vs. Dr. Robotnik (Sohinki)
- As a doctor, he is intelligent and thus capable of making complex robots.
- He specializes in imprisoning woodland creatures.
- Being comfortable with his argument, Sohinki states that he would like to see every one of these characters included.
- Robotnik is regularly beaten by a woodland creature.
- Each of the battletoads are expert combatants on their own
- 1 Dr. versus potentially all three battletoads, if they use a similar mechanic to the Pokemon, would leave Robotnik overwhelmed.
- Though, with only one, they can still whoop him with their martial arts knowledge.
Pac-Man (Jovenshire) vs. Bomberman (Lasercorn)
- He has proven he can work in a fighting game.
- As his final smash, he can transport them into his 2d world, chase them down, and eat his competition.
- Pacman can digest supernatural beings perfectly well.
- Pacman can move at significant speed and maneuver faster than the Bombs could be placed.
- Pacman would probably run straight into a bomb, swallow it, and explode.
- Those dark ghosts are likely a hallucination caused by the pills he picks up.
- Bomberman can have a final smash where he pumps up a bomb and destroys everything.