The Smosh Speedup Sweepstakes was a sweepstakes held in 2009 by Smosh and PUMA. All 3 videos were uploaded to the IanH channel on August 3rd 2009. The videos included were Cat Soup, Crybaby, and Hardcore Max 2
Each video was sped up by PUMA, which, according to the bottom of each video, it says that PUMA merchandise is available at Finish-Line Stores.
The rules were to watch the 3 sped-up Smosh videos from previous years, and watch for little mistakes and/or changes in the video. If you found them all, to turn in your answers you would go to www.smosh.com/speedup and submit your answers to win merchandise from the Smosh Store and merchandise from PUMA.
In Cat Soup, the changes made to the video were:
- That Damn Neighbor outside Ian's window when Ian is telling Anthony that he looked up the 5 minute rule on wikipedia
- The cat in the microwave suddenly changes to Benny Jean's Flamingo
- At the end, Ian is making a scary face instead of Anthony
In Crybaby, the changes were:
- In the third Anthony and Ian are on the couch, Ian dressed as a wizard (or presumably Dumbledore) pops up and goes back down
- When Anthony is looking through the peep-hole to see who's there, Ian is standing outside naked
- After Anthony says "NOOOOO" to the sky, Benny Jean is in the next scene, saying: "Someone painted my flamingo blue? NOOOOOOOOO!"
- We don't see the CPS guy take out his gun from the scooter
- The scene where the CPS guy orders Anthony to stop and fires his gun is missing
- We don't see the CPS run up to the fence
- The part where Anthony nets the CPS guy is missing
In Hardcore Max 2, the changes were:
- The first line in the beginning: "MAAAAAAAX" was changed to "MAAAAAAAACKS"
- In another shot, Teleporting Fat Guy is on the roof of one house
- When the car is falling off the cliff, Max's Car is changed to a pink Smart-Car with flowers on the side.