A list of Smosh's Seasons & Channels:
- Season 1: Season 2005
- Season 2: Season 2006
- Season 3: Season 2007
- Season 4: Season 2008
- Season 5: Season 2009
- Season 6: Season 2010
- Season 7: Season 2011
- Season 8: Season 2012
- Season 9: Season 2013
- Season 10: Season 2014
- Season 11: Season 2015
- Season 12: Season 2016
- Season 13: Season 2017
- Season 14: Season 2018
Note: The cast and crew's personal channels are not included but instead, the channels affiliated with Smosh as a whole.
- Smosh: Smosh is the main YouTube channel of the Smosh franchise created by the comedic duo Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla. The channel currently has over 23 million subscribers and is the twenty-first most subscribed channel on YouTube after having three reigns as the most subscribed channel.
- Smosh Pit: Smosh Pit (originally named IanH and then Smosh 2nd Channel) is a YouTube channel, created by Ian Hecox. At first it was strictly Ian's personal channel only used to make Ian is Bored (now Smosh is Bored) episodes. Since 2010, it has been used as a channel to upload side series such as Lunchtime with Smosh, Smosh's Seriously Super Stupid Sleepover, Put it in My Mouth, Squad Vlogs, and One Hour Song Machine.
- Shut Up! Cartoons: Shut Up! Cartoons is a web series/channel by Smosh, which hosted several animated shows created by other animators. This is the 2nd newest series of Smosh, and has over 2,000,000 subscribers. The series' logo is an anvil with the words Shut Up! Cartoons on it.
- El Smosh: El Smosh is a Smosh channel of videos dubbed in Spanish. The first video, a dub of REJECTED TWILIGHT ZONE EPISODES!, was released on February 19, 2012, and further received a Smosh video telling about the channel.
- Smosh France: Smosh France is a fan-run, Smosh supported channel of Smosh videos dubbed in French.
- Smosh Games: Smosh Games is Smosh's seventh and latest branded channel that was created on September 25, 2012. The Smosh Games Squad team up to play games together, do reviews, updates, and more. Two videos are posted on the channel everyday, except on Saturdays and Sundays. Smosh Games has a Facebook page and a Twitter page. They are listed on the channel.