The Smosh Games crew try to do a heart transplant in Surgeon Simulator 2013.
Anyone that doesn't successfully perform the heart transplant has to eat a mix of hot dogs, tomato sauce, sour worms and sour gummy bears. (which was suppose to resemble "what they have to transplant")
Play order and resultsEdit
- Sohinki - Failure (12 minutes 41 seconds)
- Jovenshire - Failure (12 minutes 2 seconds)
- Lasercorn - Success (8 minutes 53 seconds)
- Ian - Failure (5 minutes 50 seconds)
- Mari - Failure (9 minutes 17 seconds)
- Anthony - Success (16 minutes 24 seconds)
- It is one of four Game Bangs which run longer than 20 minutes (along with Flappy Bird Destroys Us!, Raging with Portal and Esplodin' Some Head!).
- It is also the second game (excluding fighting games) where the order of turns was selected completely at random.
- The title of this Game Bang might be a reference to "Weird Al" Yankovic's song of the same name.
- The game "Surgeon Simulator" was featured before in Dope! or Nope video Worst Surgeon Ever.
- This is one of the few Game Bangs in which the players did not play the game seriously.
- The music heard in Surgeon Simulator is the theme from British medical soap "Causalty", in its original arrangement from 1986.
|Previous Video |
Going Extreme in Trials
|Like a Surgeon||Next Video |
We Are Not the Deadliest Warriors