|IF VIDEO GAMES WERE REAL 3|
April 4, 2014 (Smosh)
If Video Games Were Real 3 is a Smosh video uploaded on April 4, 2014. It is the thirteenth installment of the If... Were Real series.
Can you imagine if video games were real? It's probably not as cool as you think.
(The characters are not 100% accurate)
Ian sees Anthony playing as Cat Mario in Super Mario 3D World when and starts to complain that no one with a cat outfit would have cat powers. Anthony begs to differ and asks if Ian has actually tried it out, which Ian in a cat outfit claims that he did. Anthony said that video games would still suck if they were realistic.
A guy from Aperture Science Inc. (Anthony) with the Portal Gun uses it to open 2 portals in a wall and scratch his butt while thinking he's a genius.
Male Commander Shepard (Anthony) cannot choose between saving the galaxy and having sex with Ashley Willams as shown by a meter below but eventually settles with sex.
The runner (Anthony) is shown walking around like a drunk on the sidewalk.
Ian rakes dirt as he questions how Farmville is even a game.
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Anthony yells at Ian to shoot the bad guys while they fire machine guns.
See Call of Duty Ghosts
Medal of Honor
See Call of Duty: Ghosts
See Call of Duty: Ghosts.
Red Faction: Armageddon, Frontlines: Fuel of War, Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis, Resistance: Burning Skies, Farcry, Doom, Counter-Strike, Wolfenstein, Quake, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Titanfall, & Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Patriots Wii Fit U
Ian asks if they can do anything other than shoot the bad guys, Anthony replies with a "nope" and they do the same thing.
Sub-Zero (Ian) is about to finish Scorpion (Anthony) off but does not rip his head off. The two decide to look at Kitana (Rae)'s boobs only to get punched in the face. The narrator says "Boobtality!"
Super Meat Boy
A raw ground meat patty on a plate is shown on the table for a couple of seconds.
Ian complained he should've collected the 8 pages in daytime only for Slenderman to spawn behind him. As Ian runs away Slenderman says that he only wanted Ian to be his friend.
After Slenderman told Ian he just wanted to be his friend, Commander Shepard asks Slenderman if they'll bang with each other, which Slenderman agrees by giving him a thumbs up. Shepard tells that they're going to bang with each other.
Anthony uses a cardboard cutout of the pickaxe from Minecraft and asks for help on how to craft a daylight sensor before nighttime. Ian with a strange voice tells Anthony that their hunt in recreation of Slave Leia's boobies is almost complete and gives advice on how to craft only for Anthony to be confused about the wood's thickness and storm off. Ian looks up "how to craft girlfriend" afterwards.
Surgeon Simulator 2013
Ian is a patient as the surgeon (Anthony) needs to make an transverse incision only to slice his heart using a hand saw.
Plants Vs. Zombies
3 Zombies that look nothing like the ones in the games are after Ian and want him to become a Zombie as well. Ian throws a plant that resembles the Umbrella Leaf from the original Plants vs. Zombies and gets eaten by them.
Donkey Kong (Deleted Scene)
Donkey Kong (Ian) rolls two barrels towards Mario which he jumps over both of them. However, Mario thought he should just walk around the barrels which angered Donkey Kong because Mario figured out the easy way.
Ian, dressed up as Cat Mario from Super Mario 3D World thought again that video games do suck if they were realistic, but Anthony knew what Ian would say and said the ending. Ian says that he has choir practice which Anthony knows it means to poop in the McDonald's bathroom. Ian thought it was better and leaves the house only to be pursued by a perverted male Commander Shepard who tries to bang him. He then finally gets caught up to and got banged.
Shepard shoots a fake gun and says that they just banged. Ian thought that it wasn't so bad after all.
- The back of Ian's Cat Suit bears a resemblance to the Pokémon Pikachu, and so does his tail.
- Ian's cat suit is actually a Pikachu suit that Anthony and him recieved in an episode of Mailtime w/Smosh.
- The QWOP scene shows Anthony walking in a stupid manner. There was a similar scene in Our Generation is F*cked: The Movie where Anthony exclaims that he can't run without his iPod and starts to run in a similarly stupid manner.
- In the same day this video came out, Sakurai from Nintendo states that Nintendo Direct for Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS will come on the Tuesday after this video.
- Wii Fit U appeared on the "shooter list", but it's not a shooter. However, this is because Ian and Anthony hate Wii Fit U.
- Commander Shepard's "We'll Bang, Okay?" is taken from Mans1ay3r's Gamer Poop series.
- So far, this is the most viewed video of the year, with Molester Moon being the second.
- This video is the twelfth in the "If __ Were Real?" series and is the 22nd gaming-related video.
- When Anthony was mining the brick block, the sounds of a dirt block being dug are heard.
- There isn't a girlfriend in Minecraft except in the OreSpawn Mod.
Shut Up Opening
|“||(Pac-man noises) SHUT UP!||”|