HITMAN MAKES MURDER FUN! is the eighth episode of the Smosh Games series Dope! or Nope. It is the one-off episode of Hitman: Absolution.
"Agent 47, I'm gonna need you to get me some bacon-wrapped turkey legs, stat."
— Lasercorn imitating Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreation
It was released on November 20, 2012.
Hitman Absolution is out, but is it Dope? Jovenshire and Lasercorn find out
- Jovenshire doped how the player has the choice to kill a victim or keep him/her alive.
- Lasercorn doped how he can drag a body around, e.g. down a staircase.
- Jovenshire doped a kill involving hitting a brick at the back of an enemy's skull.
- Lasercorn doped a kill involving throwing a kitchen knife at someone's head.
- Lasercorn doped Instinct Mode.
- Lasercorn and Jovenshire simultaneously doped how Agent 47 could pull an enemy out of a window from the outside ledge.
- Lasercorn immediately doped seeing a girl nude in a shower.
- Jovenshire noped the lack of music, feeling it would help him "feel a little more badass".
With a total of 7 Dopes and 1 Nope, Hitman: Absolution receives an overall Dope.