|Food Battle The Game|
Food Battle The Game Teaser Poster
PC, Mac, iOS, Android
Smosh, Alloy Digital, Roadhouse Imteractive 
Due to the production of this game, fans thought that Smosh may not make a Food Battle 2013 video because usually, around July or August the announcement videos and the polls are added to YouTube and Smosh.com, while the video is usually made around later that time and uploaded September/October. Although, "Food Battle 2013 Announcement" is on their Food Battle Live Stream at the bottom of the corner graphic. Also, at the end of Live stream Ian and Anthony said that they would make a Food Battle 2013 Announcement with food campaign videos like last year that was uploaded September 3rd, 2013.
It was be released on both Android and iOS on November 19th, 2014.
- The Pink Frosted Sprinkled Donut Monster
- Donut Minions
- Donut Factory Workers
- Charlie the Drunk Guinea Pig ( After First/Character Poll )
- Stevie ( After Second/Character Poll ): The shop salesman. Used to buy ingredients to craft weapons and clothes.
- Ian's mom (Announced on the Livestream): Runs a shop to craft weapons and clothes.
- Banana (After a poll on which losing candidate for Anthony's 2012 food should appear in the game)
- Ian's pet Donut Hole edd (Announced on the Livestream)
- Donut Hole minions (Announced on the Livestream)
- Ahmed Missouri
- Teleporting Fat Guy: Teleports Anthony to Tickputt at the end of each quest.
- The Grasslands
- The Mountains
- The Swamplands
- The Donut Forests
- Donut Village
- The Caves
- The Cemetery
- The Ruins
- Ian's Donut Laboratory (Donut factory)
- Celery Sword
- The starting weapon of the game.
- Burrito Bomb
- Can blow up enemies in a blast radius, also used for blowing up boulders.
- Egg Roll Hammer
- It stuns enemy in a blast radius and can push down posts
- Red Hot Chili Pepper Flamethrower
- Cinnamon-Shooting Churro
- Taquito gun
- can stop enemies from moving for a short period of time
- Unknown Banana weapon
- giant gummy snake whip
- it is use to pull the sliding blocks.
- This game is free.
- Smosh reached their $250k goal before I Have a Secret Son was uploaded.
- The funding project has been quite controversial in the YouTube Community.
- It is unknown whether there are/is one donut boss(es) since the only donut boss known is the Pink Frosted Sprinkled final monster donut.
- Although, there are rumors that at the end of every level is a boss.
- It's unknown what weapon the Rainbow Lollipop will turn into because all the foods turn into weapons except the Burrito, Giant Gummy Snake and said food.