It was uploaded on April 24, 2015 on both smosh.com and YouTube.
Anthony, Ian, Jovenshire, Sohinki, Mari and Lasercorn finish playing "Five Night at Freddy's 3", and the loser's punishment is revealed.
In part two, the remaining three players had their turns. Anthony's turn concluded at 3am on Night 3.
- 1st: Anthony (3:00AM, third night)
- 2nd: Lasercorn (4:00AM, second night)
- 3rd: Sohinki (3:00AM, second night)
- 4th: Mari (2:00AM, second night) (excused)
- 4th: Jovenshire (2:00AM, second night)
- 6th: Ian (1:00AM, second night)
The two lowest scoring players (Ian and Jovenshire) dressed up as Freddy Fazbear and Bonnie Bunny and danced in public.
- Although Mari tied with Ian and Jovenshire for last place, it was decided that she would be exempt from the punishment as everyone teased her during her turn.
- This would be the second time she is immune to a punishment even after losing.
- This is Ian and Jovenshire's second consecutive Five Nights at Freddy's loss and punishment.
|Previous Video |
Scaring Each Other In Five Nights at Freddy's 3
|Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Dance Party||Next Video |