|Disney Star Wars|
Thumbnail of Disney Star Wars
Star Wars characters, fans
Best of 2012 Remix
The narrator states that in November 2012, Disney bought the rights to the Star Wars franchise and remade the original Star Wars trilogy. This is the first trailer.
The narrator says, "The people who have brought you Aladdin and The Lion King brings a new out-of-this-world adventure. In a galaxy, far-far away, long ago, a young farm boy has the dreams of being something greater."
At the launch center, the narrator talks about the reimagined characters that more kooky and fun. Luke liked the ship saying it was the best with C-3PO (played by Chris Tucker) which the robot doesn't want to go into outer space, but Luke thought it was joking. Luke also goes with R2-D2 (voiced by Nicolas Cage) which the actor said the role he plays as and talks like a robot.
The narrator also says that Luke will make a bunch of new friends on his journey. Luke runs with Han Solo (played by Anthony) which he told Luke to hop on his Millennium Falcon. Luke agreed and ran off until he saw the falcon was actually a giant chicken. The chicken told Luke to jump on his back. Ian didn't want to do it until the chicken about getting on his back in a possessed voice which Luke got scared.
As the chicken was flying, the narrator said that against all odds, they'll go on an adventure to save Princess Leia.
In the Death Star, Han Solo tells Luke and Leia to get inside the vault he opened. In the vault, Leia thanked Luke for saving her and gave him a kiss on the cheek. However, C-3PO didn't like the fact that Luke actually kissed his sister which the others laughed. Luke stopped laughing after realizing that Leia's his sister.
The narrator also said that the movie features the twenty-eight original songs from the Grammy Awards winner, Elton John. When Luke travels together with Vader, Vader sings a song (a parody of "A Whole New World" from Aladdin) about showing Luke the galaxy and that it is sparkling, shimmering, and has splendor. Luke felt strange due to Vader's breathing and how Vader touched him. All of the sudden, R2-D2 appears in the backseat wanting to stop in a drive-thru to get a peach.
The narrator also said about a new song by Randy Newman from Toy Story fame; a song (a parody of "You've Got A Friend in Me" from Toy Story 2) plays as Vader sings along to it while using the Force to physically hurt his son, throwing him against the wall and into a bunch of crates. Vader even uses his lightsaber to chop off Luke's arm and uses the Force to drop a pipe on his head. Despite Luke's wounds and injuries, he still says to Vader that he loves him as a father.
The narrator tells the viewers to get ready to fall in love with Star Wars all over again. Jabba the Hutt sings a song (in the parody of "Be Our Guest" from The Beauty and the Beast) about the people being their guest, give Luke a rest, and to jump in the sarlacc pit so it can eat and digest. However, C-3PO states "Oh hell no I ain't jumping into a sarlacc pit!", but Luke and Han laughed at it, Jabba raised his middle finger, and Leia pushed the droid in the sarlacc. When C-3PO fell in, R2-D2 told 3PO that while he's down there, to look for clues to find Benjamin Franklin's penis.
The narrator even said that they brought back Jar Jar. Near the entrance of the tower, Jar Jar appears saying that he's the best character ever. Luke then decapitates him with his lightsaber. The narrator was actually just kidding and he says "F**k that guy" while Luke, Han and Princess Leia start to stab him to death with lightsabers and shoot him with a blaster.
Two Star Wars fans, I-Nerd (Ian) and A-Nerd (Anthony), noticed that Disney screwed up Star Wars, but they still want to see the movie. A-Nerd bought tickets, I-Nerd bought the lunchbox of the movie, and A-Nerd bought Leia's slave bra.
Alternate Scene #1
Alternate Scene #2
Bane plays as R2-D2. The difference is that he appears behind Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, he says, "Aaaaaw, is daddy issues would be your reckoning," and after C-3PO falls in the sarlacc pit, R2-D2 says, "Oh, C-3PO going into the darkness. I was born in it."
Alternate Scene #3
Alternate Scene #4
Russell Brand plays as R2-D2. The difference is that on the ship, he says his name after talking like a robot; when he was in the backseat behind Luke and Vader, he say, "Ooh, somebody's got daddy issues! How about a cuddle?", and when C-3PO fell down the sarlacc pit, he said, "Good luck with that pit there, 3PO. Tthat reminds me of Katie Sandhole."
Script (including four songs)
Shut Up! Opening
- "I'm George Lucas and I'm a god. SHUT UP!"
- "Thanks for subscribing. Augh, slave Leia's bra is starting to chafe my nipple hair."
Trivia / Goofs
- This is the first Smosh video released in 2013.
- This is the 3rd episode that stars Darth Vader; the first was "VADER AND ME!" and the second was "If Movies Were Real 2". (NOTE: This is his last appearance in the show. He never reappeared in another video after this).
- There is a running gag where C-3PO would say, "Oh, hell, no! I / you ain't (insert phrase having to do with what is currently going on)!".
- The popular Disney songs that are parodied are listed here in order:
- "Part of Your World" (The Little Mermaid) - During the scene where Luke sings about being with the Jedi and killing people.
- "A Whole New World" (Aladdin) - Vader is with Luke on a land speeder about showing him the galaxy, but is painfully slow about it due to his breathing problems.
- "You've Got a Friend in Me" (Toy Story) - Luke is repeatedly force pushed across the room by Vader, who proceeds to cleave his arm off and drop a metal pipe on his head. Luke then says, "I love you, Dad!".
- Like in the first Toy Story movie, Randy Newman sang the song.
- "Be Our Guest" (Beauty and the Beast) - Jabba is singing about how he's going to drop the main heroes into the sarlacc pit.
- Unlike the Disney songs, the lyrics weren't shown unless someone is watching it on the TV while the words are shown or if someone shows a YouTube video on them.
- Star Wars fans may disapprove the song due to being not so dramatic.
- At the beginning of the episode, Tatooine and its suns are in a position to look like Mickey Mouse, with Tatooine being Mickey's head and the suns being his ears.
- In a following scene, when Luke Skywalker and Han Solo are riding the bird, there is a cloud shaped like a penis in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Disney Channel premiered the movie Tangled the same day this video was uploaded.
- The Star Wars lunchbox is just a Star Wars lunchbox with the Disney Star Wars logo written on it.
- The day after this episode, Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Cartoon Network released their 100th episode.
- The version of Leia shown in the thumbnail does not appear in the video, and was likely put in the thumbnail for comedic purposes.
- Disney's Sofia the First's cartoon series comes a week after this video.
- It is also the same day Disney Channel premieres its 2013 episodes.
- In the El Smosh version, the narrator doesn't mention that Luke will make a bunch of new friends.
- All the singings are in a Star Wars Font with heads bouncing instead of balls.
- If you see the rating on the tickets that one of the Star War fans is holding at the end, the rating clearly says G - despite the violence and sexual references in this video.
- This video is also refered as "Disney Star Wars: The Musical"