Deadly Conclusion to Five Nights at Freddy's is the 104th installment of the Smosh Games series Smosh Game Bang.It was uploaded on September 19, 2014 on both smosh.com and YouTube.
The Smosh Games crew finish playing "Five Night at Freddy's".
In part two, the remaining three players took their turns. Mari and Jovenshire both played until 4am on second night, while Anthony played until 3am on second night.
- =1st place: Ian (4:00AM, second night)
- =1st place: Mari (4:00AM, second night)
- =1st place: Jovenshire (4:00AM, second night)
- 4th place: Anthony (3:00AM, second night)
- =Last place: Sohinki (1:00AM, second night)
- =Last place: Lasercorn (1:00AM, second night)
See Scared to Death by Five Nights at Freddy's for punishment details.
Sohinki and Lasercorn both lost, but they agreed that Lasercorn would do the punishment, and Lasercorn would choose a Game Bang punishment for Sohinki to do in a future episode , even if Sohinki won.
- This is the first time that a joint losing player has opted into the punishment without calling a tiebreaker.
- Most players were killed by Bonnie. The only exceptions were Ian and Mari, who were both killed by Freddy after running out of power.
|Previous Video |
Scared to Death by Five Nights at Freddy's
|Deadly Conclusion to Five Nights at Freddy's||Next Video |
Killer Pandas Eat Us!