Which was a scarier boss fight? Del Lago from RE4 (Jovenshire) vs. Dr. Salvador from RE5 (Lasercorn)
- The beast can be a shock to those who see a small, beautiful lake.
- When it knocks players out of the boat and they have to immediately start rapid input sequencing, it can make them anxious.
- With a chainsaw, it happens and you're done.
- While you can outrun Salvador, the lake monster is far faster than Leon.
- He has an instant kill move.
- He has a bag over his head.
- A Chainsaw isn't quick. (it has to go through arteries, cartilage, and bone)
Which is the scarier baby creature? Unbaptized Babies from Dante's Inferno (Sohinki) vs. Kid Necromorphs from Dead Space 2 (Lasercorn)
- They have blades for arms.
- They flail them around like real babies stumble.
- Hell is creepier than a nursery.
- They had twisted heads.
- They are found in a nursery, which is a creepy environment itself.
- They have the intent to explode on the player.
- The implied backstory for the area is creepier than Hell.
Who is the scarier gaming hazard? Abominable Snow Monster from SkiFree (Jovenshire) vs. Servant Grunts from Amnesia: the Dark Descent (Sohinki)
Abominable Snow Monster
- He is a tool of inevitable death.
- He gobble the skiier whole then dances.
- You can beat Amnesia, but you can't beat SkiFree because of this monster.
- The skii beast is kind of adorable.
- The only method of surviving against them is to run and hide.
- Unlike running from the snow monster, running from Grunts is no fun.
- If the two creatures met, the Grunts would drive the Snow Monster insane.