Date of birth
24 April 1984
David Moss, also known as Lasercorn, is one of the six hosts of Smosh Games.
David was formerly known to appear on Clevver Games, In 2011 Lasercorn's First Appearence Is Lasercorn's 1st Vlog In You Tube. but as of September 2012 Smosh and Clevver Games announced the switch-over. During this switch over, ClevverGames is now as we know it as Smosh Games. David is engaged, and his fiancée has not yet appeared in any Smosh Games videos that we know of. It is possible that she could have been seen in the background of some videos. David also mentions that he is the oldest of the Smosh Games crew. He also has his own channel called Lasercorn at February 26, 2013.
David has short dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, his first appearance is Lasercorn's 1st Vlog in You Tube. He is the third tallest member of the Smosh Games crew. He usually wears T-shirts and Jeans. One shirt he has worn references the popular Youtube music video "Threw it on the Ground", created by the group "The Lonely Island", has had people calling it "the best shirt ever." Much like his fellow SmoshGames host, Jovenshire, David also has a tattoo on his back. It is a picture of a Unicorn with a rocket on his tail and shooting lasers out of its horn. Jovenshire then saw the tattoo and asked David if he could start calling him "Lasercorn", responding to him "I'm weirdly okay with that."
As of June 2014, Lasercorn's hair has been dyed orange. He had to dye it this colour after losing a "cage match" to Sohinki, the footage for which can be seen in 22nd June 2014's bonus video. As an added forfeit, he has to keep it this colour for an entire month.
- Why We're Single
- Dope! or Nope!
- Backseat Gaming
- Smosh Action Game News Update Today (S.A.G.N.U.T)
- Smosh Games Review
- Top 5 Friday
- Smosh Game Bang
- Gamer Nation
- I Have a Raging Bonus!
- Lasercorn gets his nickname from a tattoo on his back of a unicorn shooting a laser. Jovenshire gave him the name after seeing the tattoo.
- Lasercorn's tattoo was referenced strongly in the Robot Unicorn Tattoos! Game Bang, where the loser would get a tattoo, based on Lasercorn's, drawn on their back with permanent marker.
- He loves to shoot people in the testicles in any game with a gun or bow.
- As shown in the many dancing Game Bangs, Lasercorn has proven not to be a very good dancer, landing in the bottom three on seven out of ten occasions (excluding Just Dance Rematch, where he came first, Breaking It Down In 2014 and Just Dance Like No One is Watching).
- He has had to do the punishment on four out of ten occasions (and is currently the player who has done the second most dancing punishments): Just Dance 4 Hilarity, Don't Stop the Hip Hop, The King of Pop Would Be Proud, and It's a Game Bang Ho-Down, having come in last place in all but Just Dance 4 Hilarity.
- His signature move during Kinect challenges is "Raptor Claws".
- He mentioned in a personal channel video that he used to work as a lifeguard.
- As of August 2013, David is married.
- Under his real name, Lasercorn participated in a 2009 episode of American Ninja Warrior wearing a green morphsuit, but failed to make it through the obstacle course. He confirmed this in November 2013 in a Q&A video on his personal channel.
- Lasercorn is the oldest member of the Smosh Games crew.
- The American Ninja Warrior footage on his channel presented him as "David Moss (25), Editor", so we can assume that he was born in 1984.
- His real name is the same as a national hockey player for the Phoenix Coyotes.
- Until 28 March 2014, Lasercorn held the record for most consecutive wins on Smosh Game Bang with 4 (PlayStation Smash Bros, Mario Mud Tackling, Protect the Flag and Bustin Makes Me Feel Good (21/12/12-11/1/13)).
- Jeff Moss (David's father) appeared in a special video uploaded on 10th June 2014 which sees David and Matt (Sohinki) playing against their dads in a "grudge match".
- In a Q&A video on his own channel, he has stated that he considers himself to be the best SmoshGames gamer.