Date of birth
24 April 1984
Jeff Moss (father)
David "Lasercorn" Moss, also known as Lasercorn or Dave, is one of the six hosts and gamers at Smosh Games. Before Smosh Games, he worked at Mahalo Games and Clevver Games with Joshua Ovenshire and Matt Sohinki, both members that joined Smosh Games with him in September 2012 when Clevver merged with Smosh to create Smosh Games.
- Button Bash
- Why We're Single
- Backseat Gaming
- Dope! or Nope
- Smosh Game Bang
- Grand Theft Smosh
- Gamer Nation
- Smosh Games VS
- Cage Match
- Smosh Games Review
- Smosh Games Alliance
David was known to appear on Clevver Games and Mahalo Games, and in 2011 Lasercorn's first appeared in Lasercorn's 1st Vlog on his YouTube channel. On September 2012 he switched over to Smosh Games. He also has his own channel called Lasercorn, started on February 26, 2013.
David has short dirty orange hair and brown eyes. As of June 2014, Lasercorn's hair has been dyed orange. He had to dye it this colour after losing a Cage Match to Sohinki, the footage for which can be seen in 22nd June 2014's bonus video. As an added forfeit, he has to keep it this colour for an entire month. He admitted on a Twitch stream that he is too lazy to dye it again (either orange or his natural hair color), so he is going to wait until it washes out. He also said that he has been considering dying again, with either red or green, but he may have been joking.
- Lasercorn gets his nickname from a tattoo on his back of a unicorn shooting a laser. Jovenshire gave him the name after seeing the tattoo, when Joven asked if he could call him Lasercorn, to which he replied "I'm weirdly okay with that."
- Lasercorn's tattoo was referenced strongly in the Robot Unicorn Tattoos! Game Bang, where the loser would get a tattoo, based on Lasercorn's, drawn on their back with permanent marker.
- Lasercorn is married to Sabrina "Brina" Moss, a fitness trainer who has yet to be shown in any videos.
- There are rumors on Twitter that Brina may be pregnant, but these have not been confirmed by either David or Sabrina
- He loves to shoot people in the testicles in any game with a gun or bow.
- As shown in the many dancing Game Bangs, Lasercorn has proven not to be a very good dancer, landing in the bottom three on seven out of eleven occasions (excluding Just Dance Rematch, where he came first, Breaking It Down In 2014 and Just Dance Like No One is Watching).
- He has had to do the punishment on four out of eleven occasions (and is currently the player who has done the second most dancing punishments): Just Dance 4 Hilarity, Don't Stop the Hip Hop, The King of Pop Would Be Proud, and It's a Game Bang Ho-Down, having come in last place in all but Just Dance 4 Hilarity.
- Lasercorn is a writer and founder for the web comic series "Poorly Drawn Shark"
- His signature move during Kinect challenges is "Raptor Claws"
- He mentioned in a personal channel video that he used to work as a lifeguard.
- Under his real name, Lasercorn participated in a 2009 episode of American Ninja Warrior wearing a green morphsuit, but failed to make it through the obstacle course. He confirmed this in November 2013 in a Q&A video on his personal channel.
- Lasercorn is the oldest member of the Smosh Games crew.
- The American Ninja Warrior footage on his channel presented him as "David Moss (25), Editor", so we can assume that he was born in 1984.
- Lasercorn was known for his character "Riot Shield Man," a series on Clevver Games about a man with a riot shield in Modern Warfare.
- Sohinki occasionally joined him as "Knife Man Guy"
- Riot Shield Man has been featured both in a Smosh Games Bonus video and on his personal channel.
- His real name is the same as a national hockey player for the Phoenix Coyotes.
- The first time Lasercorn met Joven and Sohinki was at a former job for Mahalo Games, where Lasercorn made Starcraft videos.
- Until 28 March 2014, Lasercorn held the record for most consecutive wins on Smosh Game Bang with 4 (PlayStation Smash Bros, Mario Mud Tackling, Protect the Flag and Bustin Makes Me Feel Good (21/12/12-11/1/13)).
- Jeff Moss (David's father) appeared in a special video uploaded on 10th June 2014 which sees Lasercorn and Sohinki playing against their dads in a "grudge match".
- In a Q&A video on his own channel, he has stated that he considers himself to be the best Smosh Games gamer (or at least, the most balanced)
- It has been shown that he is feared (at times) by the other members, or at least on camera. A notable example would be in Attack on Lasercornia, where everyone was terrified and unsettled by Lasercorn's calm approach after they had destroyed Lasercornia, or when Joven refused Sohinki's dare to eat Lasercorn's food because "he would kill me"
- In Why We're Single videos, Lasercorn has shown the tendency to repeat the theme of the video (i.e. the subject that will be talked about), prior to his answers to the theme. This linguistic 'formula', if you will, is then often followed by "let's see..."
Twitter - http://twitter.com/LaserCorn
Personal Channel - http://youtube.com/LaserCorn
Lasercorn's First Vlog - www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwxuNiYRHnA
Lasercorn's former channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/Lazercorn?feature=watch