- Lasercorn: "Man, I can't wait for Battlefront III. Oh, that's right, that game got cancelled and will never happen ever. Thanks a lot, LucasArts."
- Jovenshire: "Just give us the third one already! Make it happen! Battlefront III!"
- Sohinki: " Battlefront was good. I would like to see another one of those — with more Force chokes."
- — Lasercorn, Jovenshire, and Sohinki all expressing their desire for a third Battlefront.[src]
This week we geek out about the best Star Wars games of all time!
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron: Loved the flying missions and how each ship felt.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Allowed players to "viciously" murder Ewoks, giving it an honorable mention.
- Kinect Star Wars: Jokingly called it spectacular; failed to keep a straight face and called it terrible instead.
- Star Wars: Battlefront II: Favorite Star Wars game. Had a unique approach to a class-based third-person shooter; had a variety of gameplay options.
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II: First game to feature first-person Force choking in multiplayer.
- Star Wars: Super Bombad Racing: A fun Mario Kart-style racing game with bobblehead characters.
- Star Wars: X-Wing vs TIE Fighter: A space battle flying simulator.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Was alright in his opinion.
- Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader: Had the first game's levels but was superior because it features co-op play.
- Star Wars: Demolition: An "epic" game for vehicle demolition fans.
- Star Wars Episode I: Jedi Power Battles: Allowed you to play through Episode I as a handful of mechanically unique Jedi; also featured co-op and the possibility to play as Darth Maul.
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire: Loved the first stage (Battle of Hoth); a good balance of space combat and a third-person shooter.
- At the end, all three express their wish for a third Battlefront.